Introducing ISO Direct Injection
As a leading manufacturer of precision farming equipment, Ag Leader strives to supply the agriculture industry with improved products that help producers to get even more out of every acre. In 2015, it is estimated that a traditional tillage, corn on corn rotation will cost, on average, $812.83 per acre, which compares to $476.61 per acre for that same operation just 9 years ago in 2006. That is nearly double the input cost! This staggering statistic leads to the question—how can producers get the most out of every penny spent?
The answer to that question: Improved control of valuable inputs through the use of precision tools.
How does Ag Leader Technology work to improve that control of valuable inputs? By consistently and passionately developing and improving resources available to producers
One of the most recent developments to impact the Ag Leader line up of products happened in December of 2015 when Ag Leader launched the new ISOBUS Liquid Control Module. This new product line allows for Ag Leader liquid components to communicate with both Ag Leader and other ISOBUS compatible displays. Features of this new system include:
- Easy-to-use, structured methods to calibrate the flow, pressure and ground speed sensors that are critical to accurate system performance.
- Continuous monitoring of the relationship between product flow rates and system pressure. This permits early detection and warning in event of a sensor failing or drifting off previously calibrated baselines.
- Settings to automate boom prime and maintain a standby pressure to ensure accurate product flow rates without lag in performance after initial machine fill and every time boom is cycled on/off/on turning around at field headlands.
- Supports up to 24 boom sections for less overlap of product application. (Additional sections supported in the future.)
In conjunction with the ISOBUS liquid module, Ag Leader is proud to announce the release of the Raven Sidekick Pro ISOBUS Interface. The features of this new interface include:
- Direct ISOBUS communication with the Raven Sidekick Direct Injection module and pump.
- Easy-to-use set up and operation that allows for Task Controller functionality when connected to an Ag Leader display
- Operation of up to 3 direct injection pumps when paired with the Ag Leader ISOBUS Liquid Module
- Supports up to 11 sections of Direct Injection control
With a simple one-cable install, a little set up time and a user-friendly pump calibration the Raven Sidekick pro will be ready to add even more utility to your current Ag Leader ISOBUS Liquid Control system.
From everyone here at Ag Leader, we wish you a happy and safe spring!
For any questions or for help throughout the spring season, please contact email@example.com or call 515-232-5363.
Current Support Hours
Monday-Friday: 7am-7pm CDT
Saturday: 8am- 4pm CDT (Starting Saturday, March 21, 2015)
Sunday: 12pm- 4pm CDT (Starting Sunday, March 29, 2015)
1. Plastina, A. (2015). Estimated Costs of Crop Production in Iowa - 2015. Ag Decision Maker,13-13. Retrieved March 17, 2015, from http://www.extension.iastate.edu/agdm/crops/html/a1-20.html