Growers looking for a simple and affordable precision farming display now have an entry-level solution offering guidance and virtual terminal capabilities.
The Compass display offers integrated onscreen guidance to increase accuracy and extend working hours. Additionally, the Compass display supports the most common and advanced guidance patterns, including SmartPath™.
- Compact design with built-in lightbar
- 7-inch color touchscreen
- Built-in manual guidance
- Combine with OnTrac3™ assisted steering or SteerCommand® with GPS 6500 integrated steering system for high-end guidance
- Compatibility with ISO 11783 Virtual Terminal Standard
- Fullscreen mapping
- Multiple language options
Guidance and Steering
- With integrated onscreen guidance, the Compass display supports multiple guidance patterns and displays the field ahead with multiple views.
- Combine with OnTrac3™ assisted steering or SteerCommand® with GPS 6500 integrated steering system for high-end guidance.
- Simple operation and setup for guidance.
- Event feature option allows operators to simply create a new event and go.
- Events track field work and maps, and are automatically named by date and time.
- Fewer button presses required.
Record field boundaries, sub-boundaries, in-field obstacles, waterways or tile lines, and view maps in real time from the cab.
Virtual Terminal capability helps eliminate cab clutter from other in-cab implement controllers and gives the display the ability to control ISOBUS-compliant implements including planters, sprayers, spreaders and seeders.