Ag Leader® Integra and Versa Display Upgrades Released
Just in time for spring planting and in an effort to make our already user-friendly Ag Leader® Integra and Versa displays even easier to use, we’ve released the new 3.0.0 firmware update. What, you ask, is included in this update? A number of features and enhancements too long to detail here, but we’d like to share a few highlights:
- AGSETUP file for transferring growers, farms, fields, products, boundaries, patterns, prescriptions and reference information, both from desktop software to display, and from display to display.
- AGSETUP file also allows transferring Operating Configurations from display to display.
- Improved interfaced updates to make the displays more intuitive.
- Enhanced field note recording capability.
- Simplified planting and application setup wizards designed to make it easier to configure equipment.
- Default Controlling Product selection to “N” when applying NH3
- Ability to record calibration loads using variety tracking during harvest.
- Field note recording for harvest.
As always, the best place to learn about these and other new features and enhancement is by visiting your local Ag Leader dealer who can help you ensure that any updates to your SMS Software or displays that are required are done before the firmware update.