Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. In 1992, Ag Leader changed the industry by bringing real-time yield data to farmers’ fingertips. Today, more than 25 years later, Ag Leader has become a global team providing year-round solutions to meet the needs of production agriculture. We are improving the lives of farmers around the world by helping them plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. And we aren’t slowing down. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators continuing to revolutionize agriculture.
Ag Leader is seeking a designer to create and manage the visual brand identity for a cutting-edge technology company serving the agriculture market. Technology is the fastest growing sector of agriculture and the Brand Designer will help establish and reinforce Ag Leader’s position in it. This role will provide the opportunity to set and implement the visual brand identity for Ag Leader by managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, capturing and creating visual assets and generating creative ideas that help tell the Ag Leader story.
The Right Person Will
- Not only create compelling visual assets but contribute to the overall brand strategy.
- Contribute and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Have extensive knowledge of design styles and techniques.
- Present innovative ideas for approaching visual identity.
- Be open to continuously learning and challenging status quo.
- Promote Ag Leader through high-quality visual content.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing.
- Contributing to the overall visual strategy representing the Ag Leader brand and propelling it into the future.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Evaluating trends, assessing new data and keeping up to date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Actively participate in discussions and planning around brand and marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to uphold and enhance the Ag Leader brand.
- Assume a role in quality control around customer facing brand elements.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, infographics, social media images, advertising campaigns and other digital assets including email and web.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Reviewing other designers’ drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts based on marketing direction.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Editing photos, video and other visual assets to meet company needs.
- Capturing video (including drone footage) and photos of product in use as well as stationary.
- 5+ years of design experience; particularly in the areas of digital marketing and emerging technologies.
- Portfolio of brand development.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with video and photography equipment.
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to be flexible and receive constructive criticism.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- Experience with SalesForce and WordPress is a plus.
To apply, please submit your resume below.