Digital Marketing Lead
Job Posting: 9/22/2022 FLSA Status: Salaried, Exempt
Location: Ames, IA Supervisory: No
Team: Sales and Marketing Reports to: Content Marketing Manager
Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. In 1992, Ag Leader changed the industry by bringing real-time yield data to farmers’ fingertips. Today, more than 30 years later, Ag Leader has become a global team that provides year-round solutions to help farmers plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. We are improving the lives of farmers. We are increasing the efficiency of production agriculture around the world. And we aren’t slowing down. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators revolutionizing agriculture.
We’re a progressive and passionate marketing team responsible for delivering on the Ag Leader brand’s mission and connecting with our audience around the world through branded experiences and touchpoints. We are seeking an experienced digital marketing leader to drive digital marketing strategies that advance Ag Leader’s global online presence, grow brand awareness, and engage with our audience. If you seek an exciting and growing tech environment, where you have a direct impact on the customer experience and are encouraged to experiment with and implement the latest digital trends and technologies, we’d love to talk to you.
This is a hybrid role based in Ames, Iowa, with flexibility to work remotely part-time. For the right candidate, we would consider a remote-based employee willing to travel.
The Right Person Will
- Be creative, curious, and highly analytical, you never stop learning and thrive in a constantly changing digital marketplace.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends along with an ability to transform observations, insights, and expertise to bring strategic marketing campaigns to life.
- Enjoy freedom to experiment and take action toward attaining our goals, both driving the strategy and hands-on development.
As a leader and valued team member, you will also model the Ag Leader Way.Core Values:
- Willing, Ready, Doing
- Courage to Do What is Right
- Develop our digital customer engagement strategy, which includes planning, execution, and analysis of digital channels and initiatives including SEM, Paid Social, Display, Video, Web, and other digital media
- Lead and build out digital expertise and resources starting with one direct report and agency partners
- Own and evolve customer-facing digital properties including Agleader.com and campaign landing pages
- Work collaboratively with Content Marketing and Sales teams to identify and design targeted marketing campaigns to drive awareness and growth in key opportunity regions and product lines
- Execute effective customer journey and lead generation programs to drive qualified opportunities to our dealer network via Salesforce and other digital platforms
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy for new products and features and respond quickly to regular updates
- Produce key performance metrics for digital properties and campaigns in alignment of marketing and business objectives
- Stay on top of digital trends and best practices to continually evolve our customer experience into the future
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years hands-on experience in digital marketing, media or creative agency, digital brand strategy, social media, media planning, etc.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing campaign management, web design, social media, and emerging digital media trends
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, experience in an agile environment a plus.
- Agriculture, software, or technology industry experience a plus.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume below.