Electronics/ EMI Certification Engineer
Date of Posting: 11/24/2020
Team: Product Development
Reports to: Director of Engineering
Ag Leader Technology is a world leader in the design and production of hardware and software for the rapidly expanding field of GPS based precision farming. We offer very competitive pay and benefits in a casual working environment without the time robbing bureaucracy you may have experienced in other organizations. Decisions are made quickly and locally by the team.
We have a great opportunity available for the right individual. You will be a part of our design/certification team. This position includes a variety of work such as:
- Performing certification (EMI, ESD, Surge, etc.) on assemblies in our in-house test facilities
- Determining cause of any issues and evaluating possible corrective actions.
- Advise other design engineers on needed improvements
- Developing custom software to allow for more efficient testing
- Designing circuits for product evaluation
- Working with outside test facilities and certification agencies for final certification.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Ability to work independently to plan and execute needed work as well as working in a team environment with other design team members
- Strong personal organization skillsInterest in both electronic design and software development
- Desire to continue to grow your knowledge of electronic analog, digital, power, and microprocessor circuits
- Experience in developing software using C# or similar Object-Oriented Language is a plus
- Previous experience with EMI and ESD testing and diagnostics is a plus
To apply, please email your resume below.