Graphic Design Intern/Part-Time Student
Reports to: Content Marketing Manager Job Type: Internship/Part-Time Student
Location: Ames, IA
Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. Ag Leader has become a global team providing year-round solutions to meet the needs of production agriculture. We are improving the lives of farmers around the world by helping them plan, plant, apply and harvest more efficiently and profitably. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators continuing to revolutionize agriculture.
Ag Leader is looking for a Graphic Design Intern with a basic understanding of design principles with an eye for detail. In this role, you will collaborate with the Content Marketing team to gain valuable real-world design experience. The graphic design intern will have hands-on experience executing on-brand projects such as exhibit design, social media graphics, marketing initiatives and much more.
The right person will
- Be an enthusiastic learner and motivated team-player.
- Be a problem solver with strong visual communication skills.
- Have a basic knowledge of layout, typography, color, composition and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Bring a positive attitude to the workplace.
- Assist in creation of a range of print and web projects such as print ads, displays, web graphics, branded print collaterals, etc.
- Provide creative design thinking and visual communication for assigned projects.
- Assist content marketing team with ideation, presentation and content creation.
- Assist with management and organization of image and graphic file archives.
- Passion for the design process from start to finish.
- Highly detailed orientated and accuracy driven.
- Balance multiple and ongoing projects at once.
- High level of accountability and ability to work well both independently and as a part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to work in a remote team environment.
- Experience and skilled in Adobe Suite.
To apply please submit your resume below.