Human Resources Coordinator
Date of Posting: September 3, 2021 FLSA: Salaried, exempt
Team: Human Resources Supervisory: No
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. Ag Leader has become a global team providing year-round solutions to meet the needs of production agriculture. We are improving the lives of farmers around the world by helping them plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators continuing to revolutionize agriculture.
To be a member of the Human Resources team that is focused on supporting company objectives, organizational development and general HR support. You will serve as an employee and business advocate. You will be responsible to support HR/Payroll systems, employee benefit administration, recruitment and employee relations. This position is expected to apply HR knowledge, recommend ideas/solutions and provide customer service in support of the organization. You will work closely with company Supervisors to ensure human capital management compliance meets or exceeds company needs. As a team member, you will demonstrate and promote the Ag Leader Way:
- Willing, Ready, Doing
- Courage to do what is Right
The Right Person Will
- Contribute and thrive in a team environment
- Have a customer-focused mentality
- Cultivate relationships throughout all levels of the organization
- Welcome opportunities to solve work-related challenges
- Commit to bringing their best every day
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS): Assist with and serve as backup for bi-weekly payroll processing and reconciliation. Assist with data entry, resolving payroll issues and maintaining regulatory compliance. With guidance complete periodic reports, quarterly reports, annual audits and year-end procedures.
- Benefit Administration: Partner with team to support the administration of Ag Leader Benefit Programs. Serve as a point of contact for benefit providers and employees, assist in resolving employee issues. Coordinate new hire benefit orientation with external vendors. Administer and process employee enrollments and changes. Communicate benefit changes to employees and coordinates open enrollment process. Serve as back up for Leave-of-Absences, which includes STD and FMLA administration.
- Recruitment: Assist with recruitment – job postings, ads, candidate screening/interviewing, offers, relocation, background check, communicate status and conduct employee on-boarding.
- Ensure accuracy of company job descriptions and timeliness of annual performance reviews.
- Maintain employee personnel and medical files with a high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Assist with training and organizational development initiatives.
- Assist with employee relations initiatives, service award program, Activity Committee, United Way Campaign and other initiatives as requested.
- Participate in the implementation of HR goals, objectives, policies and systems. Complete HR projects from HR priority list. Develop and maintain HR standard work and process flow.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with HR emphasis or equivalent work experience preferably in a manufacturing environment. PHR certification or willingness to obtain.
- 1-2 years of direct HRIS and payroll experience, preferably with ADP as the provider.
- Knowledge and background in benefits, employment law, organizational development, staffing, regulatory compliance and general business principles.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- High attention to detail and accuracy while working in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please submit your resume below.