Job Posting: 7/15/2022 FLSA Status: Salary, non-exempt
Supervisory: No. Team: Inventory and Warehouse
Reports to: Production & Inventory Control Mgr
Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. In 1992, Ag Leader changed the industry by bringing real-time yield data to farmers’ fingertips. Today, Ag Leader has become a global team providing year-round solutions to meet the needs of production agriculture. We are improving the lives of farmers around the world by helping them plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. And we are not slowing down.
Ag Leader is seeking to fill a new position within the inventory/warehouse team. This position will help maintain inventory accuracy by managing, controlling day-to-day transactions, and implementing control processes. In this role, you will also work alongside appropriate team members and internal customers to validate production processes that affect inventory accuracy.
The Right Person will
- Be detail oriented and have strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with all internal departments and positions.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to independently prioritize daily tasks.
- Enjoy problem solving and be able to multi-task.
- Own and execute physical inventory counting and reconcile actual stock count to system records.
- Analyzes inventory discrepancies, identifies root causes, and maintains reports to ensure corrective action is taken by the organization.
- Work in conjunction with Production & Inventory Control Manager, Accounting staff, and external financial audit staff on annual inventory audit to ensure compliance with financial obligations of Ag Leader.
- Implement material replenishment and inventory control processes to strengthen inventory accuracy.
- Allocate inventory to the correct departments to support engineering prototyping, warranty replacement, technical support, and field testing as well as accurately communicate with those departments/individuals.
- Maintain inventory accuracy to ensure inventory levels and availability of components, either manufactured or purchased, to meet production schedules.
- Complete transactions to move materials through First Article Inspection queue to inventory locations.
- Partner with all departments on the disposition and retirement of aged inventory.
- Examine the inventory processes – identify process improvements and create action items to complete process changes within the manufacturing, distribution, and shipping operations.
- Perform essential tasks of Production and Inventory Control Manager on an as needed basis.
- High School Diploma or GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Ability to utilize a computer to perform daily tasks. Microsoft Office proficiency required, Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred
- Inventory experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Strong organization and follow up skills
- Experience with an MRP system helpful but not necessary
To apply, please submit your resume below.