Order Fulfillment Coordinator
Date of Posting: 6/30/2022 FLSA Status: Salaried, exempt
Supervisory: No Team: Operations Reports to: Director of Manufacturing
Hours: 8A – 5P M-F, additional as needed
Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. Ag Leader has become a global team providing year-round solutions to meet the needs of production agriculture. We are improving the lives of farmers around the world by helping them plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators continuing to revolutionize agriculture.
To be a member of the Manufacturing Team that is focused on producing the highest quality Precision Ag products and delivering them to our Dealers and Growers. Working in conjunction with the Operations Team, you will help Ag Leader meet customer demand and delivery expectations while achieving the company’s Order Fulfillment goals. Cross-functional team collaboration is paramount so that Ag Leader can provide accurate delivery dates, manage carrier providers, and align the manufacturing to shipping priorities.
As a leader, you will demonstrate and promote the Ag Leader Way:
- Willing, Ready, Doing
- Courage to do what is Right
The Right Person Will
- Contribute and thrive in a team environment
- Have a customer focused mentality
- Cultivate relationships with team members
- Welcome opportunities to solve technical and other work-related challenges
- Commit to bringing their best every day
- Responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of Order Fulfillment to meet customer demand and delivery expectations.
- Monitor shipping KPI’s and report performance to customer promise dates and overall delivery goals of Ag Leader.
- Manage internal processes to ensure Logistics Service Provider (LSP) levels are monitored, measured, and reviewed.
- Proactively analyze order backlog to identify possible future bottlenecks in production and shipping.
- Be the primary point of contact to communicate order and delivery priorities and properly feed those priorities as inputs into the manufacturing production schedule.
- Manage the flow of traffic from Ag Leader distribution center to global customer locations (dealers and OEM customers) ensuring cost efficient and timely transport to meet Sales and Customer delivery expectations.
- Collaborate with sales, manufacturing, supply chain, and customer support teams to resolve order issues meeting on-time delivery expectations.
- Identify service level failure root cause and develop action plans to correct.
- Communicate product availability and lead time to Sales organization based upon manufacturing production plan.
- Responsible for reviewing delivery dates on orders for accuracy and ensure system data is up to date.
- Report to management team all causes of shipping delays.
- Ability to effectively work across the functions of Operations, Sales, Customer Support, and Engineering to meet promise dates communicated to customers.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing practices and ability to promote their use.
- Experience with quality systems and with ERP/MRP.
- Excellent PC skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and ERP system.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High school diploma/GED. College Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within a shipping and logistics operation.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a supervisor or lead operator preferred.
To apply, please submit your resume below.