Product Management – 7 Month Internship
Dates: January – August 2022
Majors: Junior or Senior status. Ag Systems Technology, Ag Engineering or similar technical majors
Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. In 1992, Ag Leader changed the industry by bringing real-time yield data to farmers’ fingertips. Today, more than 25 years later, Ag Leader has become a global team providing year-round solutions to meet the needs of production agriculture. We are improving the lives of farmers around the world by helping them plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. And we aren’t slowing down. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators continuing to revolutionize agriculture.
To collaborate with and learn from our product management team as it works to identify new product opportunities, plan how they fit in Ag Leader’s strategy, while maximizing the impact these products have in our customers’ operations. You will grow personally and professionally as a member of our team. You will help us evaluate market opportunities and competitive offerings as we determine the right products to build. You will be exposed to Agile product development and assist as we manage products through the life-cycle phases from launch to end-of-life.
The Right Person Will
- Contribute and thrive in a team environment
- Have a customer focused mentality
- Welcome opportunities to solve technical challenges
- Commit to bringing their best every day
- Develop and perform market research activities to gather information on new product opportunities and to understand competitive offerings.
- Perform analysis of Proof-of-Concept and competitive products at our test farm.
- Work on trials and experiments at our test farm that determine new product direction.
- Assist with product development objectives and schedules for all life-cycle phases of product development.
- Research, identify and track market trends in the precision ag industry.
- Support field testing efforts of new products during development.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong desire for continuous learning.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with general farming practices in production agriculture.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please submit your resume below.