Dates: Position Currently Open
Majors: Ag Systems Technology, Ag Engineering or similar ag or technical majors
Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. In 1992, Ag Leader changed the industry by bringing real-time yield data to farmers’ fingertips. Today, more than 25 years later, Ag Leader has become a global team providing year-round solutions to meet the needs of production agriculture. We are improving the lives of farmers around the world by helping them plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. And we aren’t slowing down. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators continuing to revolutionize agriculture.
To collaborate with and learn from a team of testers to ensure our product performance meets the high standards our customers expect. You will grow personally and professionally as a member of our team. After gaining an in-depth knowledge of our products, you will work closely with our engineering teams to verify the functionality and performance of new products prior to public release. From bench testing to large-scale customer field tests, your work will have a direct impact on the quality of our products being used by farmers around the world.
The Right Person Will
- Contribute and thrive in a team environment
- Have a customer-focused mentality
- Welcome opportunities to solve technical challenges
- Commit to bringing their best every day
- Design and execute complete system tests
- Perform user tests to verify products meet customer expectations and provide a positive user experience
- Plan and carry out in-field beta testing with farmers and dealers
- Analyze data to ensure accurate system control and data logging
- Identify testing initiatives that contribute to the future success of our team
- Be a product technical expert, with the ability to assist in advanced troubleshooting
Qualification & Skills
- Degree in Agriculture or related technical field
- Strong desire for continuous learning
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with general farming practices in production agriculture
- Ability to accurately and efficiently solve problems in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please submit your resume below.