Production Assembler Full-Time 2nd Shift
Position: Production Assembler | Full-Time | 2nd Shift
Position Status: Hourly Hours Per Week: 40 hrs./wk. with occasional overtime during the busy season
Daily Work Shift: 2:30 PM – 12:30 AM, Monday – Thursday (4x 10 hr. shifts) Position Rate: $14.00/hour + $1.00/hour shift differential
All tasks will be trained for on the job.
- Build cable assemblies to WHMA standards.
- Perform testing processes for component functionality and to ensure assemblies are produced within quality standards.
- Use hand tools and/or semi-automated equipment to otherwise fasten parts together.
- Perform operations in accordance to written assembly instructions and/or by using prepared examples of assemblies.
- General housekeeping and following quality control, Kanban, ESD and 5S procedures.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
- Experience with hand tools, crimpers and automated equipment
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule as business conditions require
- Previous production experience is helpful
- Be at least 18 years old (summer students must be at least 16 years old)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Be dedicated to bringing your best every day.
- Ability to work independently or as a team, possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to perform repetitive precision work within set limits, tolerances, or standards.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and procedures, and to communicate effectively any problems encountered.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to stand or sit for at least 8 hours per day with allowed periodic breaks.
- Basic computer skills.
To apply, please submit your resume below.