Date of Posting: 3/22/2023 FLSA Status: Hourly, non-Exempt
Location: Ames, IA Supervisory: No
Team: Customer Support, Repairs Reports to: Repairs Supervisor
Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. Ag Leader has become a global team providing year-round solutions to meet the needs of production agriculture. We are improving the lives of farmers around the world by helping them plan, plant, apply and harvest more efficiently and profitably. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators continuing to revolutionize agriculture.
Join a team of quick learning, organized individuals whose roles are centered on assisting Ag Leader customers with product repairs and service. Each day will involve new challenges with the opportunity for rewarding results.
The Right Person Will
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to effectively understand and communicate technical details to and from customers. Proficiency in computer skills, professional and personable customer service via verbal and written communication will be expected.
- Manage repair status email and phone inboxes, this will require close communication with dealers and end users in order to relay repair estimates, status updates, and other technical information between end users and repair technicians.
- Process outbound repair shipping via multiple couriers to both North America and international customers.
- Initial processing of RMAs. Inspection, verification and receipt of all returned merchandise. Matching and entering of items into ERP system. Evaluate initial product condition and work with technical support to determine reason for return.
- Epicor repair data entry, includes issuing parts and labor to repair jobs and assist in determining warranty status.
- Work with repair department, technical support and accounting to determine credit amounts on returns.
- Routing and delivery of items to proper departments.
- Processing of OEM RMA systems.
- Assist repair department with RMA processing, vendor returns, material requisitions and other activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal communication skills for both external customers as well as interdepartmental communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Epicor
- Detail-oriented with a desire to keep accurate records
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a professional manner when under pressure
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
To apply, please submit your resume below.