Department Name: Repairs Job Posting: 1/5/2021 Supervisor Responsibilities: No
Reports To: Manufacturing Engineer & Repairs Supervisor FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. In 1992, Ag Leader changed the industry by bringing real-time yield data to farmers’ fingertips. Today, more than 25 years later, Ag Leader has become a global team providing year-round solutions to meet the needs of production agriculture. We are improving the lives of farmers around the world by helping them plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. And we aren’t slowing down. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators continuing to revolutionize agriculture.
- Manage repair status email and phone inboxes, this will require close communication with dealers and end users in order to relay repair estimates, status updates, and other technical information between end users and repair technicians.
- Process outbound repair shipping via multiple couriers to both North America and international customers.
- Initial processing of RMAs. Inspection, verification and receipt of all returned merchandise. Matching and entering of items into ERP system. Evaluate initial product condition and work with technical support to determine reason for return.
- Epicor repair data entry, includes issuing parts and labor to repair jobs and assist in determining warranty status.
- Work with repair department, technical support and accounting to determine credit amounts on returns.
- Routing and delivery of items to proper departments.
- Processing of OEM RMA systems.
- Assist repair department with RMA processing, vendor returns, material requisitions and other activities.
The Right Person Will
- Possess strong verbal communication skills for both external customers as well as inter-department communications.
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office and Epicor.
- Be detail-oriented with a desire to keep accurate records.
Qualification & Skill Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Understand and communicate technical details to and from customers
- Ability to learn quickly & communicate effectively with all departments
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to project and maintain a professional manner while under pressure
- Strong general computer and communications skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Learn about physical demands of the job here.
To apply, please submit your resume below.