Technical Support Internship
Internship Dates: January 10 – May 27, 2022
Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. In 1992, Ag Leader changed the industry by bringing real-time yield data to farmers’ fingertips. Today, more than 25 years later, Ag Leader has become a global team providing year-round solutions to meet the needs of production agriculture. We are improving the lives of farmers around the world by helping them plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. And we aren’t slowing down. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators continuing to revolutionize agriculture.
This is a challenging opportunity to gain experience and expertise in precision farming. You will be trained on installation, operation and troubleshooting of planter monitors, rate controllers, yield monitors, mapping software, GPS, guidance and steering systems. You will work out of the Technical Support office in Ames, Iowa, primarily doing customer technical support.
The right person will
- Contribute and thrive in a team environment
- Have a customer focused mentality
- Welcome opportunities to solve technical challenges
- Commit to bringing their best every day
- Provide outstanding technical and customer service to owners and dealers via telephone or email.
- Troubleshoot precision farming hardware and software.
- Document product and customer information.
- Provide input for continual improvement and development in a team environment.
- Computer skills of common application programs preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Aptitude for hardware and software technical systems.
- Aptitude for electronic, mechanical, and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers.
- Demonstrates skills to accurately and efficiently solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
To apply please submit your resume below.