Hourly Job Posting: Warehouse Clerk Date of Posting: 5/25/21
Team: Production Reports to: Production and Inventory Manager
Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. In 1992, Ag Leader changed the industry by bringing real-time yield data to farmers’ fingertips. Today, more than 25 years later, Ag Leader has become a global team providing year-round solutions to meet the needs of production agriculture. We are improving the lives of farmers around the world by helping them plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. And we aren’t slowing down. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators continuing to revolutionize agriculture.
Become an essential member of a team that supports all departments while gaining skills and meeting new challenges every day.
The Right Person Will
- Have the ability to work well in a team environment, as well as perform under stress when confronted with deadlines or unusual situations.
- Follow written and verbal instructions and procedures
- Communicate effectively regarding situations that require attention
- Demonstrate attention to detail, perform precision work within set limits, tolerances, or standards
- Work with other team members to efficiently control inventory issues. This will include but is not limited to, performing routine cycle counting procedures, receiving product into the building, picking parts for production activities, WIP receipts, storing and maintaining parts inventory for the entire building, and incoming parts inspection.
- This person will also be cross-trained in other departments and will be performing a variety of other duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Occasionally lifting of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Flexibility to stay late to complete required work as necessary.
- Must be able to safely, efficiently, and confidently operate a forklift; training will be provided.
- Must be able to operate a WAVE including being comfortable with using the vehicle at heights that may exceed 10 feet.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School/ GED
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to utilize computers to perform daily tasks.
- Inventory experience in a manufacturing environment is desired.
- Positive acceptance of unavoidable tension and pressure in the workplace.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are preferred.
- Plant-wide product familiarity would be a plus, but not necessary.
- Must be able to sit/stand for up to 8 hours.
To apply, please submit your resume below.