Put AgFiniti to Work for You This Spring!
AgFiniti® has undergone some big changes recently, changes that make your data management easier than ever before. You can catch up on these updates HERE. Now, how can you incorporate these updates into your busy spring planting season? Take a look at a few real world examples of how you can use AgFiniti® and the AgFiniti® Mobile app this spring:
- Your father does a lot of the planting while you work in town during the day. When he leaves a field or stops for the day, you can see the planting maps on AgFiniti or the AgFiniti Mobile app. See everything from planting population, singulation, down force and variety tracking maps, without having to use desktop software.
- Requires: Supported Ag Leader display, AgFiniti Essentials license, AgFiniti Mobile app
- You and your neighbor share a planter and the planting equipment. You can view planter performance before it’s time to plant your acres to determine if you need to make any planter adjustments. As your neighbor finishes their fields you can see that row 11 is putting down more skips than you’d like to see. You follow up and resolve the issue before the planter gets to your acres.
- Requires: Supported Ag Leader display, AgFiniti Essentials and/or AgFiniti Mobile app, Neighbor willing to share data
- Your family runs all non-Ag Leader displays, but you use SMS desktop software and you like easier access to your maps and reports. You like to be able to pull up any year’s information from any operation while you’re out scouting or talking with landlords. You use AgFiniti on your smartphone, Android tablet, or iPad to see any and all of your information.
- Requires: current SMS license, AgFiniti Essentials license, AgFiniti Mobile app (optional)
Supported Ag Leader displays include: InCommand™ displays, Ag Leader® Integra, Versa™ displays