SureStop electric row clutches turn planter sections on/off row-by-row using low-maintenance, easy-to-install automatic row shutoffs.
Lower Seed Cost
by eliminating double planting at end rows, point rows and partial swaths.
by ensuring even spacing and reducing competition between plants.
by eliminating the need to slow down to raise/lower the planter at end rows.
Mounts on the row unit between the hex shaft and the seed meter to start and stop the seed meter.
Knows When to Stop
Stops the seed meter for previously planted areas, headlands, waterways and field boundaries to prevent over-planting.
Save on seed costs and prevent lodged corn at harvest.
12V electric point-row clutches install on each row of the planter.
Individual or per-section shut-off wiring options.
Installs on popular brand and model planters.
Rugged, proven sealed design for year after year durability.
Plant more precisely with SeedCommand and InCommand
- Complete planter monitoring and control functions on one display.
- View row-level data and graphs on population, singulation, skips and doubles in real-time.
- Control hydraulic drives for planting variable rates.
- Run sectional or row-by-row Hydraulic Down Force.
- Control point row clutches to shut off seed meters.